0

Your Cart is Empty

  • Add description, images, menus and links to your mega menu

  • A column with no settings can be used as a spacer

  • Link to your collections, sales and even external links

  • Add up to five columns

  • Evoko believes in green

    April 14, 2014 1 min read

    The Evoko Room Manager has moved to a new gift box which will start to ship soon. Besides having a new and more modern design, it is also smaller. This is because we have decided to remove the power adapter from the box since more than 90% of the installation are made using PoE, thus resulting in that the power adapters just are thrown away. Not very environmental friendly! For the remaining 10%

    Source